Friday 7 April 2017

STEPHEN SMITH and the chat with the scammer behind it all.


STEPHEN SMITH

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015958230145

Soldier at U.S. Army
Studied at US Army Academy of Health Sciences
Went to Wilson Christian Academy
Lives in Wilson, North Carolina
Single
From Wilson, North Carolina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE


ACCORDING TO THE SCAMMER BEHIND THIS


''Am sorry it was hard for me to live here in NigeriaI have no parent and also I have no money to go to school so my friend now introduce me to thisSo this is what I do in which I use to sponsor myself to school''

JUST ANOTHER NIGERIAN COVERING THAT FACT THAT HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF BY SAYING HE NEEDS THE MONEY BECAUSE NIGERIAN IS POOR.

''And my name is akin bode micheal peter
I have no more parents and also I live with my old grandmother''

''Am from Nigeria'' 
HE HAS SENT A PICTURE.. IS THIS REALLY HIM?? I DON'T KNOW.. IT IS NOW.

''I tried quitting from scamming people for money but when I come to think of it that I have no helper who will help about my studies and also am yet to finished my studies so then I decided to look for extra job but couldn't see any that's what also lead me to this againAm so sorry
''
''Seriously I mean to end this up now but only if I can see a helper who will help me till I finish my studies then I promise never to do this again'' 

...HE WILL STOP SCAMMING IF I SEND HIM MONEY !
''And I have no money to pay backI don't do this intentionally I did it because of my studies and have already promise God that after my studies I will stop this''

''And the total sum of the money is 750$And right now I have no money to pay back because I have no money on my accountAnd am even looking for my school fees right now''
WHAT A LIAR.. THEY CAN'T EVEN STOP LYING WHEN YOU KNOW THEY ARE FAKE.

5 comments:

  1. I think he keeps doing this but in Instagram
    Fucking scammers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instagram is flooded.. it's being taken over by scammers.
      if you have usernames though I can get them removed.

      Delete
    2. Haun lo está haciendo como puedo hacer la denuncia tengo varios correos dónde pueden verificar y ubicarlos a los que están involucrados son muchas personas los correos tienen algunos hasta fotos

      Delete
  2. Todavía lo está haciendo a mí me mandó la solicitud con el nombre de Sgt John Miller Smith, con la diferencia que yo tuve una video llamada y la persona con la que hable es idéntico y tengo la foto del mismo lugar donde me habló con.o hago para que puedan retificar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no has tenido un chat de video
      UN VIDEO CHAT
      Quieres que estén sentados frente a la cámara, como tú. Ellos pueden responder a sus preguntas. Su boca se mueve exactamente a las palabras que se dicen.
      El truco de un estafador es reproducir un video en una computadora portátil y apuntar con un teléfono. Crees que es real cuando ves a alguien moverse.
      ¡Afirman mala recepción, mala línea, no clara, sin sonido!
      NUNCA CREA NADA QUE NO SEA UN VIDEO CHAT COMPLETO QUE TENDRÍA CON ALGUIEN QUE CONOZCA ...
      EL VIDEOCHAT ES UN TRUCO DE ESTAFADOR
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Un video reproducido para ti y que lo veas no significa nada en absoluto.

      USTED ESTÁ ESTUDIANDO. NO ENVÍE DINERO YA QUE ESTO ES DE LO QUE SE TRATA.

      Delete