Monday 1 May 2017

BALLANTINE MARK JAYSON Then the Cruel Nigerian admits it's him.



BALLANTINE MARK JAYSON

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016608468615

  • Captain at U.S. Army
  • Studied at U.S. Army War College
  • Lives in Damascus, Syria
  • Single
  • From Seattle, Washington
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE



NOT LONG AGO WE HAD HIM AS JOHNSON LUIZ BALLATINE.

This one has pictures and video stolen from the Instagram of the real Staff Sergeant Ballantine... he has been used with many names and many times..


LIKE MANY SCAMMER HE ASKS FOR iTunes cards. These can be used in fraud and so the scammer can sell them for many times their face value. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THEN THE SCAMMER WAS CRUEL AND REVEALED HIS REAL SELF... WITH NO REMORSE FOR SCAMMING A DISABLED WOMAN.

ABIODUN ENIOLA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO YOU CAN SEE THE SCAM... AND THE AFRICAN SO PROUD OF HIMSELF BEHIND IT.



''Well,i just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message,well i did some criteria search for single women and felt you was interesting so why not check out mine and get back to me if you like what you see,still new to this,a old friend told me about it,he actually met his wife through Facebook so i thought i should give it a try,i hope this doesn't sound like an embarrassing to you..''


''Am from Seattle but but currently deploy here in Syria'' (THIS TELLS YOU HE IS AFRICAN.. 'AM' )


''I live alone here in base while my my daughter live with my mom in west Africa in missionary church called saint Patrick Catholic Church, am 51yrs old am a widower with a daughter called lou ann she's 9yrs old going to 10

Tell me lil more about yea personality?''


''My personality is best described as artistic,humorous,witty,intellectual,low maintenance,giver,sensitive,nurturing,loving,practical,romantic,self confident,serious,responsible,sophisticate,wordly...

What are you looking for in a man''


''Am senior sgt

? I think we are Looking for the same things but mine in a Woman, Just that i am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring Woman, a Woman that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life
What do you do for fun ?''


''love to bowl though i haven't done it in years and shoot pool,play cards,just cruise on a sunny day.I love the water and one day hope to be blessed to have a home beside the water,i love going to beaches,swimming,cooking,dancing,BBQ,playing with my girl,traveling,dinner with my woman is something i wanna do too and am sure it will be'' (EASILY FOUND ONLINE AS COPY AND PASTE). 



''I am a Us Army (Airborne),i fly the helicopter.I sometimes fix and inspect of cars and trucks,i hardly work on the desk signing document or going through it. I travel alot due to my kinda work,am living good with my friends here in camp''


''Yeah i really do believe but its just hard to find a real and true woman this days due to my experience with them and that's why am here talking to you just to know if you are not that type of woman that breaks Heart

Do you think you can beloved again?''


''I would relocate for the right woman so our relationship can workout for both of us.Am looking for a woman with real love,that i can entrust with my love and my life''

2 comments:

  1. I was just on a website chatting with someone who kept answering with very long paragraphs that got me suspicious. Finally I Googled one and found it on this website along with another one that he had typed up... Of course he claimed these were his actual words even though he typed a paragraph in 10 seconds. Thanks to this website I now have complete proof that he is a liar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they always claim it is them! Now get out of the scam! They are not nice people and they only deserve SILENCE

      Delete