Tuesday 2 May 2017

MASON DOSIER USING RETIRED, DAVID DOSIER.



MASON DOSIER 

https://www.facebook.com/mason.dosier.56

  • Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
  • From Durham, North Carolina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE

WHAT CAN I TELL YOU ABOUT THE MAN IN THE PICTURES.

Lt. Col. David Dosier of Sycamore retired from the United States Army on July 31 after 28 years of service..
.WHICH MEANS HE DOES NOT LIVE IN AFGHANISTAN.. HE IS NOT IN THE ARMY.... HE IS NOT ON FACEBOOK SAYING HE IS AND CONTACTING WOMEN.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FAKE... ALWAYS SEARCH IMAGES.. GOOGLE/ TINEYE OR ANY MOBILE APP.

YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE MAN IN THE PICTURES. The men are innocent and victims too.
THESE ARE CRIMINALS, SAT ON LAPTOPS, TELLING YOU LIES FOR MONEY.

live:.cid.5dbc2605c8bd771f
Fake Skype


November 2022 


Hello, you speak to me from this skype address pretending to be military in Iraq. It could be a scam live:.cid.5dbc2605c8bd771f, it says call from Michael Richard

Hola, me hablas desde esta dirección de skype pasandose por militar en Iraq.puede ser una estafa live:.cid.5dbc2605c8bd771f, dice llamarde Michael Richard

10 comments:

  1. I too was scammed by this man.The honest looking man in the picture was the only one I have ever talked to online and I felt I was lucky to know him and proud of his service to this country.I honesty am grieving for the fine man I thought cared so deeply for me until he exposed himself online and I knew he was a criminal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you know why we hate scammer so very much.
      They take the good and decent.. and yes, he is very much so and tell you lies and are really evil. They are criminals and the lowest pond life in the universe.
      It's a terrible, underrated crime !

      I am so sorry they found you

      Delete
  2. This man call now Dosier James Milles he hav a pfofile on facebook his wife is died 6 years. He whant me to give a adress, mob. phone and e mail to send me money from Afganistan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/ltdosiermills
      Thank you, we will get this reported and removed on Tuesday..Don't give anything. The real David Dosier it contacting nobody, lives with his wife and is just sick of being used like this !

      Delete
  3. i was in communication with this man but being ex army my gut said there was something wrong. one of the pictures was back to front, wouldnt give me his military email address and then asked me to send a email to the vacation officer to request leave. he told me he was in kabul, but i have friends there at the time and he wasnt. i saved all the info he gave me ( if you need i can forward onto you)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scamhatersunited@gmail.com.... please and thanks for sending it!

      Delete
  4. live:.cid.5dbc2605c8bd771f
    Fake Skype

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola, me hablas desde esta dirección de skype pasandose por militar en Iraq.puede ser una estafa live:.cid.5dbc2605c8bd771f, dice llamarde Michael Richard

    ReplyDelete