Wednesday 26 July 2017

ANTHONY CUCOLO ,, fake using UWE HUBERTUS KNOEDSLEDER


ANTHONY CUCOLO

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony-Cucolo-2310052005886986/

FAKE FACEBOOK PAGE WITH THE GERMAN SINGER UWE HUBERTUS KNOEDSLEDER

See Uwe here

http://scamhatersutd.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/uwe-hubertus-knoedsleder-one-of-most.html

I give you his own words..

Yeah, you're gonna send money to my lawyer so he can process my flying ticket babe

So and the money that the lawyer demands is 1.500 eurosSo when are you going to send the moneyName... Tina Johnson.State... New York.Country... USA.Address... 47 Marine Dr Buffalo, NY, 14202, USA .

This is the lawyer address, so send him ok okYes 1500 so send it just tomorrow morning ok

Can you send it to honey todayWhat's the time of your honey?

Yes, I was in Switzerland before I was sent to Iraq last night honey I just came to Iraq last night.

You know, where I'm honey, I already told you about honey, why you ask again. 

I don't love your money okay. The Money's just for my plan card.
 

Do you love me honey?
~~~~~~
AND HE ADMITTED TO BEING AN AFRICAN.
Since you don't believe me, just go away, please, but always remember,That I love you.Alaebo Birth 07-10-1991?I m GENERAL UWE 4 * Army General. 


No comments:

Post a Comment