Saturday 5 August 2017

ANDERSON JOHNSON NASH.. and the WHOLE AFRICAN SCAMMING TEAM


ANDERSON JOHNSON NASH

https://www.facebook.com/anderson.johnsonnash
  • Sergeant at U.S. Army
  • Joined on April 2017
~~
FAKE .. SAYS HE IS ON A MISSION IN IRAQ... AND SEND HIM MONEY. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE HAD HIM RECENTLY AS ANDERSON SMITH

AND ANDERSON ROBLES.
. but he has been many many names.
IT'S NOT OFTEN ALL THE AFRICAN TEAM SCAMMING LEAVES THEIR FACES IN THERE SO YOU CAN SEE WHO IS GETTING YOUR MONEY.. BUT THIS TIME THEY DID. Osukoya Oluwaseye Farouk, Ayomide Abass, Rich Memo Richards 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES.. These have been stolen and they are innocent of all of this. They are victims.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, he tried to have an online relationship with me. I wasn't interested, but he never asked me for money. I just didn't like him so I blocked him.

    ReplyDelete