Wednesday 9 August 2017

CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS... fake.. is GHANA SCAMMER LATIF ENUSAH


CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS

https://www.facebook.com/latif.enusah.9
URL IS LATIF ENUSAH
  • Manager at Accra, Ghana
  • Went to WORAWORA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
  • From Mempeasem, Volta, Ghana
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE


LOOK.. JOHN WALSH IS THE ONLY US ARMY PICTURE IN THERE AND LATIF SEND MESSAGES SAYING..

'Hi ,I look through your profile, it really set an attraction to me. you have a wonderful and charming look of which every man that knows the heart of a woman must appreciate and welcome.sorry dear which country exactly are you from? and do you speak ENGLISH???'

'I'm a citizen of America. I'm 52 yrs old. I am a colonel in the Us Army, I was serving 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Texas, but presenting I am leading a troop in (Kabul) Afghanistan, for a peace keeping force. I lost my wife 5 years ago and she had one daughter for me before her death.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL THE REST OF THE PICTURES ARE THE GHANA SCAMMER LATIF ENUSAH

YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE MILITARY PERSON IN THE PICTURES.. These have been stolen and they are innocent of all of this. They are victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment