Saturday 2 December 2017

FRANCIS ERWIN RIVERA.. fake, this Nigerian is looking for an old white woman to marry !!


FRANCIS ERWIN RIVERA

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009455073155
Works at Baldwin & Shell Construction Company
Divorced
~~~~
FAKE
THIS ONE IS NOT VERY GOOD BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU TELL HIM HIS VOICE IS JUST SO NIGERIAN HE CAN'T PASS AS SOMEONE FROM ATLANTA !!
'My name is francis Erwin rivera am from Atlanta Georgia but I lives in Little Rock Arkansas'

THEN HE WILL 'VIDEO CALL' to prove to you he is a really nice person.. he just of course scams because things are so bad there and he loves white women and he dreams of marrying a white woman !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He says he is just looking for an old white woman to marry. 

💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> ðŸ’”

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

2 comments:

  1. Just came across this picture scrolling through your list. This guy has lead me on for 1 year sadly. But pressuring him for information, I confirmed he has been lying to me for all this time. Glad I woke up, my heart will heal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very sorry they found you in the first place. However I am glad you know now and can get out of it and yes, it is a healing.
      Thanks for telling me... it makes what we do worthwhile but I do so wish we could prevent it!

      Delete