Saturday 9 December 2017

JEFF MURPHY is fake and it's a NIGERIAN SCAMMER

JEFF MURPHY

https://www.facebook.com/amos.josu.1
URL IS AMOS JOSU
  • Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
  • Widowed
  • From Texas City, Texas
~~~
FAKE

Another hunting on the page for the bereaved.
Can't take a video call .. don't you know the network isn't good in Kabul🤣🤣🤣
The voice is VERY heavy Nigerian accent. ~~~~~~~~~
'Hello you there let me tell you the truth am from Nigeria okay
You the encomy in our country is very bad I will like you if you can help me okay

I can send you my real picture if you want okay
Am a tong man that is looking for love here
I don't mind if you can help me out~


~~~~~~~


🎅🎄💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim This Christmas  ‹(•¿•)> 💔🎅🎄

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..


👎NEVER NEVER SEND **ANYTHING** TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

No comments:

Post a Comment