Saturday 9 December 2017

JOHN BULLIS.. HELLO TO MARRIAGE IN 17 MINUTES !! HAHAHAHA !


JOHN BULLIS

https://www.facebook.com/abdraheem.raji
URL IS ABDRAHEEM RAJI
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE... AND FUNNY..

'I'm a USA military man currently serving in Syria but I'm on relief assignment because I will be retiring soon, I live in Houston, Texas USA'🀣
'I hope your profession doesn’t Street you?'🀣🀣
HELLO TO THIS IN 15 MINUTES............🀣🀣🀣
I seek for a serious relationship with you that will lead to marriage, which was why I wrote to you. I think it appropriate to begin by knowing each other, it really my pleasure to meet you. Are you married and do you have children?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just feel very sorry for the poor man who this joker has stolen to use in this pathetic scam.
~~~~~~~~~


πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim This Christmas  ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

No comments:

Post a Comment