Friday 19 August 2016

Thompson Meguel..Now with added Death Threats


Thompson A Meguel FAKE MILITARY

REPOSTED TO ADD THE DEATH THREATS FROM THIS SCAMMER

My death threats from this scammer

Thomson Meguel thomson.meguel@aol.com

''o boy na why for you , commot my pic for your scam hunters , i know say na scam head quaters . i get some german woman for hand , make we work them together , you go repost say them don verify my account , write me back make e relate man . i de beg''After this one I asked him to tell me what he meant? My African isn't good.

I asked him what the above meant (my African isn't very good)


''You will not understand until you die . Be warned make afar them no pray for your head 
''




Sergeant at US Airforce
Plenty of pictures... am I thinking he switches from an Army uniform to an Air Force one !!!

What a clever little rat this one is...

Many MANY adoring ladies... this one must be good... they will ALL lose money but never get his love !!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011927582320&fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/LoveRescuers/posts/604566523043112